Go Back   Mustang Forum - 6th Generation Mustang > 2015 - Present Mustang Forum > Photos and Videos

Photos and Videos Post up photos or videos that you come across on the net with the s550 6th Gen Mustang here.

Old 06-06-2016, 12:22 AM   #1
bent metal

Default New Exhaust On the Block

As is well known, there are plenty of exhaust systems offered for 2015-newer Mustangs. Plenty of them offer a good value, but we believe at Legato Performance, we deliver one of the best. Our 100% stainless steel systems feature 18-gauge materials and twin chambered mufflers and a pair of 304SS 4-inch diameter high polished exhaust tips. Our systems use the factory hanger mounts and come complete with everything for easy installation.

With a product where it is all about sound, we think we offer something special. Recently, the folks at Galpin Auto Sports tested our system on their test vehicle. The head of divisional sales liked the system so much that the system has found a permanent home on his vehicle. For a guy who can have any exhaust system he wants on his vehicle, it speaks well of Legato for sound and quality.

Oh, and the price - well for an axle back system for V8 S550 Mustangs, $319.

Not a misprint - now everyone can afford a cool exhaust

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxFO2oAMo-M
Old 11-07-2016, 11:05 AM   #2
bent metal

JUST A REMINDER - our newest Legato Performance fully stainless steel exhaust is now every day priced at $299 for a full axle back system with 304 double wall stainless steel exhaust tips. Please come take a look. We know you will be pleased.
Old 11-14-2016, 02:39 AM   #3
bent metal

Default Customer service

My name is Brian and I'm a member of the Legato team. We are always looking to improve and I just have two quick questions that I hope you can answer.

1. Where did you find out about us? (Google, Facebook, forum, etc.)

2. What is a deciding factor in purchasing an exhaust today?

Just reply back to this email with your answers.

You are important to us and I am here to personally help you however I can. Please feel free to reach out with any questions about our products. You can reach us at [email protected] or call 1-(661)-578-5448 from 9AM-5PM PST.